DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s ALL UPPERCASE WORDS – WHEN YOU ARE DONE!
NAME THE POST IN THE TOP TITLE BOX: Your Film Name Feedback
EMBED YOUR FILM FROM YOUTUBE AT THE TOP OF THE POST
- Write a brief description of your project
- Include your logline
- EXAMPLE: “SomeONE or THING fighting someONE or someTHING for SOMETHING.”
- Include the goal(s) of your film (what did you want the audience to feel/learn/experience?)
- Write two questions for the audience
- What feedback do you want from the audience to help you improve your filmmaking skills?
- You will post these questions to the Zoom chat before we watch your film so people can focus their attention on your requested feedback when they see your film
- Write the feedback you received from other students
- After you receive feedback, add it to your post
- Cite the student sources with only their first names
- Citation with specific names is more professional