DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s ALL UPPERCASE WORDS – WHEN YOU ARE DONE!
NAME THE POST IN THE TOP TITLE BOX: Your Song Name Feedback
EMBED YOUR SONG FROM GOOGLE DRIVE or SOUNDCLOUD AT THE TOP OF THE POST
- Write a brief description of your project
- Include your logline
- EXAMPLE: “SomeONE or THING fighting someONE or someTHING for SOMETHING.”
- Include the goal(s) of your song (what did you want the audience to feel/learn/experience?)
- Write a question(s) for the audience
- What feedback do you want from the audience to help you improve your songwriting skills or the song?
- You will share the question(s) before we listen to your song so people can focus their attention on your requested feedback when hearing your song
Peer / Advisory Member Feedback
- Write the feedback you received from other students or an advisory member
- After you receive feedback, add it to your post
- Cite the student and/or advisor sources with only their first names
- Note: Citation with specific names is more professional