COPY AND PASTE THE DIRECTIONS AND HEADING BELOW AND FOLLOW THEM.
DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s DIRECTIONS – WHEN YOU ARE DONE!
NAME THE POST IN THE TOP TITLE BOX: Your Film Name Feedback
EMBED YOUR FILM FROM YOUTUBE AT THE TOP OF THE POST
EMBED YOUR COMMENTED FILM – WITH FILM EDITS IDENTIFIED WITH TEXT ON SCREEN – FROM YOUTUBE AT BELOW YOUR UNCOMMENTED FILM
- Write a brief description of your project
- Include your logline
- EXAMPLE: “SomeONE or THING fighting someONE or someTHING for SOMETHING.”
Intent / Goals
- FOR YOU: What was one TECHNICAL and one CREATIVE goal you set for yourself RELATED TO THE ROLE you fulfilled in making this project (Example: Editor, Director, etc,)? Use SPECIFIC TECHNICAL / CREATIVE TERMS in your explanation
- FOR THE PROJECT: Include the goal(s) of your film (what did you want the audience to feel/learn/experience?)
- What established person/people did you research to better prepare you for your role? Example: editor and sound designer Walter Murch
- What about them was interesting, compelling, and qualified them to be studied by you?
- Write two questions for the audience
- What feedback do you want from the audience to help you improve your filmmaking skills?
- You will post these questions to the Zoom chat before we watch your film so people can focus their attention on your requested feedback when they see your film
- Write the feedback you received from other students
- After you receive feedback, add it to your post
- Cite the student sources with only their first names
- Citation with specific names is more professional