Leadership Projects

EXAMPLES

LEADERSHIP SIGNUP

SUMMARY

Write your summary last, at the end of the day here… Only one to two sentences. – AND THEN DELETE THESE WORDS!

LEADERSHIP ACTIVITY

1. Pick one of the following: Leading by being part of a team or Leading by example
  2. Place your project idea, the description, and the outcome here: bit.ly/2ZxekGt
  3. Write the same thing above these instructions about under the LEADERSHIP ACTIVITY heading
  4. Delete Mr. Le Duc’s instructions – yes, these instructions – yes the instructions you are reading right now!

LEADERSHIP PROJECT

• Embed your evidence here. Place a screenshot and/or embed media (Music, Video, Link to itch.io) – AND THEN DELETE THESE WORDS!

WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED

• Tell your story here!  Highlight what you learned and enjoyed most and at least one problem you solved. Problem-solving is one of the most important skills you need in life. Employers want to know HOW you get stuff done as much as WHAT you got done – AND THEN DELETE THESE WORDS!

Published by

Scott Le Duc

My name is Scott Le Duc. I have been a learner all of my life. I am an autodidact. So, I am in the right profession. I am a National Board Certified educator currently work at Capital High School teaching International Baccalaureate (IB) and Career and Technical Education (CTE) classes focusing on arts and technology instruction, specifically music, film and game design. I have worked as an adjunct faculty at Lesley University, City University of Seattle, St. Martin’s University, and Wuhan University of Technology in Hubei Province, China.